Ok, before you think I've gone mad, let me preface this by saying lots of people do it.... ok.... lol here goes!
I came across this while trying to research the best way to deal with peanut butter poo in cloth haha. What better way to handle this by not dealing with it at all!! I'm going to embark on the elimination communication journey!
Apparently, infants have pretty regular routines when it comes to "eliminating" and if recognized, you can catch them and have them go over the potty! Some babies cue, some don't. But you can get them to associate a sound (like psssss) or a sign to going, and eventually, they can and will go on cue! Another plus aside from way less dirty diapers, is that most EC babies potty train before 2 years!! SOLD! One mama said she has only changed 2 poopy diapers since her baby was 2 months old and he is 6 months now!
Ok, I know I'm nuts, but yes... I really am gonna try... Dawson already peed in the potty once today :-)
2 comments:
I tried this for about a month. Bennett HATES sitting over the potty. I don't know what it is about it but he just screams and cries. So... I gave up. I'm going to try again, though, in a month or so!!
Let me know how Dawson does.
You can always try the sink or a bowl too lol. I'll let you know :)
Post a Comment