Pages

November 22, 2010

snow day!

Today  makes me laugh. Last night, Kyle and I were talking about the snow we were supposed to be getting- up to 3 inches! It didn't seem as though we were going to get much, but we were really excited about it. I told him that it would be funny if it snowed a whole bunch on Monday, because they weren't calling for any- it was going to be very cold, but dry. That seemed to happen all the time in MD. It went both ways too. They would call for a foot and we wouldn't get any, then they would call for nothing and we would get 2 feet haha. Anyways, it started snowing at 7am and hasn't stopped! We only have about 4-5 inches, but it's so pretty! I am so glad I am off until Thursday, because there is no way I would have made it into work in this mess! I took a few pictures of Dawson admiring the white stuff, as well as on the walk we took during lunch. I played around with editing a few, so I hope you like them. I really have no idea what I am doing, but I don't *think* they look horrible!



{this is my entry for a sorta fairytale photo challenge}





image signature

1 comment:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I still can't believe Dawson slept on the walk! So cold! He's so cut... glad I got to see you guys for a few seconds last night :-)