I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Day! I am working this entire holiday. I can't complain since I haven't worked any holidays in two years! These poor babies can't help that they are in the hospital for their first Chrsitmas (or whatever holiday, if any, they celebrate). I like that, here at Swedish, we work the entire holiday, but only every 3 years. One year it's Christmas, the next New Years, and the next you are technically off, but placed in a pool to fill any holes- this is a lottery when pulled from.
Our plan is to open gifts when I get home, around 8am. We plan to Skype with both our families too! I will hopefully get a nap at work so I can stay up till around 10am. Kyle has been sick all night, so I hope whatever is bothering him is gone by the morning! Otherwise we may hold off on presents until later. I hope he is well enough to take care of Dawson, too, because I need to sleep this weekend!
Make sure to take the time today to cherish everyone in your life. We often don't do this enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment