I cannot wait until Tuesday. I'll finally have a few days off to regroup and play with my camera! I really wanted to get some bokeh shots from the tree lights before we take it down. Getting the bokeh was easy. Focusing on my ornament took work!
1 comment:
Elizabeth Kobiljak
said...
Hi Alexis, Found the link to you on DIY baby ornament from "A Sorta Fairytale Blog" and after reading found that you helped with idea. I tried making one but it's not working out (my baby isn't cooperating). How'd you get yours to look so good and detailed? And what's clear ink? Fabulous idea. Thanks!
1 comment:
Hi Alexis,
Found the link to you on DIY baby ornament from "A Sorta Fairytale Blog" and after reading found that you helped with idea. I tried making one but it's not working out (my baby isn't cooperating). How'd you get yours to look so good and detailed? And what's clear ink? Fabulous idea. Thanks!
Post a Comment